Monday, March 30, 2009

Paris Hilton Was Left In Tears And Fear


Paris Hilton was left in tears and fear as she watched her boyfriend, Doug Reinhardt, fighting in a Miami, Florida, Club on Thursday evening.

The socialite / actress claims a DJ took offense when she asked him to change the techno music, he plays the chic nightclub in the Fontainebleau Hotel.

Writing on his official blog, on Friday, Paris Hilton says Reinhardt left bloodied six security guards set upon him, having strengthened to protect her girlfriend when she was rejected by the DJ of one of his entourage.

She wrote, "Hell, it was like something of a fight film, it was so frightening. I had never seen anything like it in my life. Doug was out fighting like 6 guys. But it is obviously stronger than all but one of the idiots punched in the face and mouth busted open. There was blood everywhere.

"I cried. I was so angry and scared. It is ridiculous and stupid for that reason, I can not believe that people behave in this way, like animals!"

It continues in the blog, "FYI it's not in my nature to be in the club fights, I've never been close to something like that. It is totally unjustified and thank God Doug was there for me save them. "

No comments: